Open an account at Aurajoki
- Open the agreement file below.
NB! Please select the correct company version. (If you do not have Microsoft Word on your computer, you can use the free Word Viewer.)
- Fill in every section of the agreement.
- Save the filled-in document to your computer.
- Print the agreement and sign it.
- Scan and send your account opening application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to
P.O. Box 16
NB! Aurajoki Oy does NOT charge any account management costs or invoicing costs.
Are you planning on bringing your
materials to Aurajoki?
Instructions for surface treatment
enhance the quality of our customer service and supply chain and to avoid any
mix-ups, we ask our customers to include a shipment note with the following
information in every product batch:
- The customer’s complete contact information
- Desired surface treatment, such as hot-dip galvanizing or zinc electroplating, etc.
- In conjunction with zinc electroplating, the desired passivation method, e.g. yellow passivation.
- Dispatch list specifying the contents of the batch to be galvanized along with their package information, e.g.
4 pcs PP100*100*4 L=3500-4000 / 1 bundle
6 pcs HEA 200 L=2500 / 1 bundle
2 pcs FRAME PP80*80*3 1500*4000 / 1 bundle
154 pcs WASHERS 50*50*2.5 / 1 pallet
- The “make/job number” of the batch that is to be brought, e.g. site name
- Information on possible finishing treatments (painting, etc.)
- Information on any pre-agreed additional work, e.g. thread opening, surface protection or special packaging. The necessary drawings and instructions on surface protection and special packaging must also be provided
- In the batches to be delivered to the Turku plant, specifications on any additional work preceding the surface treatment, such as polishing, glass blasting or vibration
- Information on possible further deliveries (delivery address, cargo carrier, payer, possible contract numbers, etc.)
- The possible tender number associated with the product batch
- If the customer orders the batch from a wholesaler or subcontractor, the identification information specified above must be provided with the batch as in direct customer deliveries
You can use the following shipment note when you are bringing your products in for hot-dip galvanization:
Download the hot-dip galvanizing note here (Word File)